RPi4 not booting from HDMI

Hi everyone! I used Raspberry Pi 4 with the new img of elk。There was no display by HDMI,it was stoped and I got the information as below:

MMC: emmc2@7e340000: 0, mmcnr@7e300000: 1
Loading Environment from FAT… OK
In: serial
Out: vidconsole
Err: vidconsole
Net: Net Initialization Skipped
No ethernet found.
Unknown command ‘usb’ - try ‘help’
Autoboot in 0 seconds
switch to partitions #0, OK
mmc0 is current device
Scanning mmc 0:1…
Found U-Boot script /boot.scr
1604 bytes read in 9 ms (173.8 KiB/s)

Executing script at 02400000

Saving Environment to FAT… OK
default_part=0
fallback_part=1
boot_count=1
kimage=Image0
booting normally…
13449728 bytes read in 840 ms (15.3 MiB/s)
Saving Environment to FAT… OK

Flattened Device Tree blob at 2eff5e00

Booting using the fdt blob at 0x2eff5e00
reserving fdt memory region: addr=0 size=1000
Using Device Tree in place at 000000002eff5e00, end 000000002f002f36

Starting kernel …

Could you tell me what I should do please?

HI @jack,

(moved to a new topic).

Which version of Pi4 (1, 2 or 4 GBytes) are you using?

If you weren’t able to see display on HDMI, how did you get those log information? Serial cable?

Thanks.I’m using Pi4 2GBytes version.Yeah, I got the log info from serial cable.
Turn on the Pi,On HDMI I can see a picture in the mid of the sceen,then the sceen display the same log info.Finally,it’s a black sceen and display nothing.
I had tryed 8G and 64G SD Card,and had checked the file of elk img.The result was the same.I didnt kown why.:joy:

Thanks for spotting this out, @jack.

We tested HDMI output and it was working, but only on RPi4 1 Gigabyte RAM. There’s a known issue (also for other Yocto-based distributions) on the Pi4 2 GB version; the current workaround is to limit RAM to 1GB but that seems to screw up HDMI output.

We’ll look into it and bump the issue on the relevant repository, in the meanwhile the workarounds are either using an Ethernet connection or using a serial cable to set up WiFi.